While certain games remain staples in arcades, it is important for an arcade to always be refreshing some of its content with the latest and greatest titles. So if you happen upon a new game, follow this process to bring it into your arcade.
NOTE: This is for standard per-minute titles. For other titles, and to understand how licensing works, see our "Licensing and Game Costs Explained" article.
- Go to your License Portal and select the Game Store.
- Find the game you'd like, and click on it.
- Select "Request Licenses" and enter the number of copies you would like (typically the same amount of stations in your facility - you are not allowed to request more than that).
- Scroll down the page until you find a list of all of your facility's game booths on the left
- Put a check-mark next to each booth you plan to feature the game on.
- By now, you should've received the requested license keys in your email - they will also show up on the page you're currently at, once you refresh.
- Activate one license on each booth's Steam account (For help with activating keys, follow this link)
- Restart Time Clock on each booth the game was loaded onto - It should now find the game and add it to your Game Chooser.
And that's it! You're all set.